Thursday, November 15, 2018

The Concept of the Border Wall

After reading some of my classmate blogs, I found Julia’s blog on October 25, 2018, about border wall is interesting. I have given my own opinions about this issue in my blog stage five. I cannot agree with her more because Julia has shared the same idea with me by her well-organized and persuasive complementary. 
First of all, Julia introduced her argument about the wall between the United States and Mexico. She clearly stated that she opposed to that idea. Following her statement, Julia gave readers her logical reasoning for not building the wall from Beto’s mention of the 2018 record safety and security towards the border. If she can provide the readers with the details of the record, it will be a more persuasive argument. Through that point, we can figure out that the wall is not necessary for our country now. Later, she mentioned that Trump’s concept of building the wall leads to negative sequences such as showing the hate and racism. Julia also said that the wall separated the two countries and prevented people from seeking chances to have better lives. I think that the wall cannot completely prevent people to come to the United States. Trump’s idea is not totally bad because he wants to control the illegal immigrants, not all the immigrants. However, I disagree with his ideas of building the wall because it is not practical. The border wall is the idea to waste tons of money. 
In the article’s conclusion, Julia convinced me that we could take that amount of money to support our community services instead of building the unnecessary wall. In overall, I think Julia wrote an excellent commentary about this controversial issue with her organized and logical reasoning to support her opinions. 

No comments: